TerraMar may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 30 April 2018.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, e.g., when you register for or request information, or participate in any of our promotions, surveys or questionnaires.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
If you do not agree with the terms of this policy, you should not engage in any of the above activities and should discuss with the relevant individual within your organisation.
Our website employs cookies.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive which allows web applications to respond to you as an individual. This enables the web application to tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us, we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services that you may be interested in.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Such information is sent entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
i. In the event that we sell any or all of our business to a third party.
ii. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
iii. To reduce the risk of fraud.
We use your information only as set out in this Policy and will not sell, rent or pass your information on to others for marketing or other purposes without your express consent. Where such consent has been provided it can be withdrawn by you at any time.
We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors and relevant affiliate partners, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Adjusting your PC settings to restrict the way in which cookies are used
• By notifying us that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications via email at email@example.com or in writing at:
100 Patrick Street
Tel: +44 (0)28 7181 1782
If you would like a copy of the information held on you or if you have an enquiry relating to the information entered via our websites please contact us:
100 Patrick Street
Tel: +44 (0)28 7181 1782
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Registered Office: Studio 2B, 183a Kings Rd, Cardiff CF11 9DF
Registration: Incorporated and registered in Wales and England; company registration number 6936432.